LS Media and SFM are proud to be sponsoring their first joint venture to offer Avid Certification courses that will take place the week of January 6, 2020 at SFM’s head office .
Location: SFM Headquarters, 325 Bouchard Boulevard, Dorval, Québec, H9S 1A9
Overview of Avid VENUE trainings
VENUE | S6L | USER CERTIFICATION
VE110S6L AVID VENUE FUNDAMENTALS
The Avid User Certification for Avid VENUE | S6L prepares individuals to operate a VENUE | S6L system in a live sound environment. Requirements for user certification include successfully completing the VE110S6L Avid VENUE Fundamentals course and the associated exam.
The Avid Certified User: Avid VENUE | S6L credential provides immediate industry recognition of proven expertise. By holding an Avid VENUE | S6L User certification, you demonstrate that you have a clear understanding of one of the most advanced professional consoles in the industry. Specifically, that you can:
- Configure an Avid VENUE | S6L system, including the control surface, engine, stage racks and add on cards.
- Navigate and operate the VENUE | S6L software
- Manage Show files
- Navigate the work surface commands and controls
- Adjust on board processing to inputs and outputs both on screen and on the work surface
- Utilize AAX DSP plugins
- Use Pro Tools with the S6L for multi-track recording and playback.
With a User Certification from Avid you’ll be better positioned to land your next gig, find others with similar skills and interests, or even obtain your dream job in the industry.
The Avid Certified User: Avid VENUE | S6L certification is the foundation and prerequisite for the Avid Certified Professional: Avid VENUE | S6L certification.
VENUE | S6L | SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
VE400 ACSR VENUE | S6L System Support
The VE400 ACSR Avid VENUE | S6L System Support course is a practical workshop that provides hands-on training in all aspects of installing, configuring, maintaining, troubleshooting and supporting the Avid VENUE | S6L system.
The course will give you a real-world “out of box” experience in installing and configuring Avid VENUE | S6L hardware and software components from the ground up. You will get an overview of general operational procedures from a technical perspective, as well as more advanced diagnostics and troubleshooting techniques. You will also learn how to integrate Avid VENUE | S6L with Pro Tools and broader live sound environments.
The VE400 ACSR Avid VENUE | S6L System Support course will prepare candidates for the Avid Certified Support Representatives Avid VENUE | S6L certification exam.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and identify Avid VENUE | S6L hardware and software components
- Configure, install, and integrate various Avid VENUE | S6L hardware components, features, and options
- Perform Avid VENUE | S6L software activation, download, installation, configuration, and authorization
- Understand Ethernet AVB Networking Connectivity requirements and configurations
- Integrate Avid VENUE | S6L into a live sound environment using advanced configurations with shared Stage 64, the Stage 64 monitor section, and built-in MADI outputs
- Understand various Avid VENUE | S6L operational workflows facilitated by the S6L surface and software, plus general operational procedures from a technical perspective
For more information about the Avid Certification course or to sign up, please visit: https://lsmediapro.ca/education-events/ or contact email@example.com.