At the ISE 2016 show, integrators and designers looking to add a touch of flair to their audio installations will be delighted to see this offering from Genelec – a choice of over 120 RAL classic colour finishes for the 4020, 4030 and 4040 Installations Speakers. These product are available in a full range of colours to special order and will allow the speakers to contribute to the interior design scheme of any type of fixed installation.
“Many interior designers bemoan the fact that loudspeakers interfere with the clean look of their interiors,” says Jani Jalonen, Business and Marketing Director at Genelec Oy. “Well, not any more. Our new 4000 Series products can contribute to the design of any club, restaurant, theatre, gallery or residence; so whether you want to blend them in or make them stand out, be bold or discreet, our colours will help you achieve that. These 4000 Series products offer unrivalled audio performance and with these new custom colour features, the only limit is your imagination.”
The 4000 Series active loudspeaker is perfectly suited to music playback, whatever the chosen environment. Allied to the premium performance is the renowned Scandinavian design and build quality which combines high quality materials with stylish looks to make this range the new benchmark for loudspeakers in the audio visual sector.
Genelec 4000 Series are compact but powerful two-way active loudspeakers designed for indoor commercial and professional installations. The models contain an integrated amplification unit comprising an active electronic crossover, overload protection circuitry and two power amplifiers, one for each driver.
Designing the power amplifiers, active crossover, drivers and loudspeaker enclosure as one integrated unit presents a number of benefits:
- Excellent sound quality due to exact matching of the crossover, amplifiers and drivers
- High sound pressure capability despite a small enclosure
- Reliable overload protection circuitry for the amplifiers and drivers
- Precise Room Response Controls for optimizing the loudspeaker’s response to suit different acoustical environments
- No need for external power amplifiers
- Balanced 10 kOhm line level audio input for easy and interference-resistant cabling
- The models in the range feature the die-cast aluminium Minimum Diffraction Enclosure™ (MDE™), with relatively large internal volumes; softly curved edges and outstanding
- mechanical strength. As a result, the imaging accuracy and low frequency extension with such a compact enclosure are truly astounding. The enclosure design also incorporates the
- advanced Directivity Control Waveguide ™ (DCW™) for the treble driver, providing an amazingly smooth on and off axis response and a long, curved reflex port ending in a wide flare for
- excellent bass articulation. Both drivers are protected by sturdy metal grilles.
The integrated support points for Omnimount 20.5 series mounting hardware on the enclosure back panel and an 3/8” UNC threaded hole at the base of the enclosure provide versatile mounting options for all possible installations. A wide range of mounting options is available from your local Genelec dealer.
Note: Loudspeaker enclosures shown in the picture above are colour samples for 4000 Series Installations Loudspeakers.