- Upon acceptance of the request, a copy of the approved form along with a unique project registration number will be sent to you. Your SFM Sales Representative will contact you to discuss the project and pricing details
- Allow approximately 2 business days to complete this process
- Acceptance of this registration is subject to approval of SFM
If you have any questions, please contact the Project Registration Team at email@example.com
The following CI, MI, and Pro Brands are excluded from the SFM Design Build Registration Program:
Please contact your sales representative to discuss the Chrisite Digital or Netgear registration program.
Netgear product registrations must exceed a total value of $5000 CAD to be eligible for approval.
Maximum project registration discount on Netgear products is 5% off regular dealer cost.
Terms & Conditions
- All requests as well as approved registrations are held in the strictest of confidence.
- Qualifying projects may only be registered via the form and must include:
– Name of the project;
– Install venue (including address, contact person);
– Detailed breakdown of SFM brands and SKUs required for the project;
– Estimated total value of product purchased from SFM for this project;
– Total value of project;
– Estimated product delivery date.
- Once the project is awarded, registered products must be submitted on one (1) purchase order and must include the assigned registration number. If delivery of the project will take place in multiple phases, the purchase order must specify the different delivery dates required. If the time delay between multiple deliveries is more than two (2) months, the project must be registered by phase (multiple registration requests to be submitted).
- The program is administered entirely at the sole discretion of SFM and may be modified, changed or cancelled at anytime without prior notice.
- A registered job does not provide any assurance or commitment to pricing. Pricing is related exclusively to a quotation and is subject to change based on the terms and conditions of the quotation.