Now Shure Offers an End-to-End Audio Ecosystem Certified for Microsoft Teams
Shure is announcing that its new MicroflexTM MXN5-C Networked Loudspeaker is now certified for Microsoft Teams. The MXN5-C joins a select portfolio of Shure networked systems products – the Microflex® AdvanceTM MXA910 Ceiling Array, MXA310 Table Array Microphones, and the IntelliMix® P300 Audio Conferencing Processor – that are now certified for Microsoft Teams, providing a complete audio signal chain.
Introduced at InfoComm Connected in June, the networked loudspeaker from Shure provides high-quality speech reproduction for AV conferencing applications. PoE-enabled with an onboard amplifier housed in a low-profile design, the MXN5-C is optimized for easy installation in drop-ceiling configurations.
Microsoft Teams provides a complete solution that includes online meetings, live broadcasts, Microsoft Team Rooms and audio conferencing. Whether it’s a corporate conference room, special event venue or higher education campus, sourcing a dependable solution that provides crystal clear audio while also integrating with leading collaboration technologies is important for successful communication.
“This certification illustrates our commitment to providing best-in-class experience across the entire audio ecosystem for Microsoft Teams users,” said Paul Gunia, Director of Technology Partnerships, Shure.
Benefits of Shure’s audio ecosystem include:
- Microflex Advance microphones feature Steerable CoverageTM technology for audio capture that scales to any size room in any configuration
- Simple, yet powerful IntelliMix DSP made specifically for AV Conferencing Applications
- Visibility on the network for device access via Shure Designer software for easy setup and configuration and Shure SystemOn software for remote management and troubleshooting
- Single manufacturer of the entire on-premise audio chain simplifies service and support
- Shure Audio Encryption for secure meeting content
- Compatible with Dante Domain Manager software for roles-based security of Dante-enabled devices
Shure is committed to building the next generation of tools that power collaboration in the workplace and classroom. By making it easier to communicate, Shure can deliver on its mission of making meetings and classes simpler and more productive by sounding extraordinary.
“To be certified for Microsoft Teams requires products meet high quality standards to help ensure a better collaboration experience,” said Albert Kooiman, Director of Microsoft Teams Devices Partner Engineering and Certification, “The Shure MXN5-C, along with Shure’s other products certified for Microsoft Teams, rounds out the Shure portfolio to help users achieve a great virtual conferencing performance with all Shure peripherals.”